ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  The Versatile Blogger Award + Beauty Blogger Tag ♥
_
Hello everyone!
I'm nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Refan and Ashley. Thank you 
Please make sure to check out their fab blogs ^~^*


Rules
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Next, select 15 blogs/blogger that you've recently discovered or follow regulary.
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.



7 random facts about me
★ I'm born and raised in Germany 
★ I really do believe in fate (I think it's because I watched to many romantic kdramas ;u;)
★ I'm really canny with my money ^^;;
★ I dream about the day when I will have my own little circle lens collection haha
★ Alot of friends I got to know through the internet tell me I look like I'm 12 in real life and don't look like anything on my selcas ._. ouch..
★ I like pastel colors 
★ I fall too fast for people and I always feel way too clingy when talking to someone I just met.


My lovely Nominees for the VBA + Beauty Blogger Tag
Chee Nhi ; ゆずる ; Chermaine ; Carmen 
 Jenny  ; Penelope ; Leslie ; Minnie ; Misa 
 Junjun ; 가을 ; Tulip ; Kristine ; Tiffany 


-♥-

♥  B E A U T Y   B L O G G E R   T A G 



I got tagged by the lovely Chee
Her blog is one of my favorite blogs atm so please check out her blog! It's a really nice beauty blog :D


Rules :
1. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow 
2. Tag some more beauty bloggers
3. Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about.

                                             Name a beauty routine you barely do!
A: I barely use mist,sunscreen and primer ^^;;

 Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?  
A: I wash my foundation brush after 1 month. I'm such a lazy ass >u<

 How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
A: Honestly, I always let my nail polish grow out and I never use nail polish remover haha

 How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation etc.)?
A: I'll buy them when I really need them. It usually takes about 1 week after it's empty Lol

What is your worst beauty habit?
A: I'm touching my face a lot and I sometimes even pick if there are pimples =o=

★ Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
A: schooling and playing computer games huehue

★ When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
A: I always give myself a lot of time to prepare. Usually about 1 hour before I will have to leave I start doing my make ups :3

 Can you commit to spending bans?
A: Usually no ;u;

★ How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections?
A: I put everything in a box I got from my parents on my birthday 

 What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?
A: I didn't post for about 2 months because I was so busy schooling Q_Q But I'm trying to post at least 1 post per week in the future !! 



 Beauty Blogger I tag 
Everyone I tagged above for The Versatile Blogger Award 
+ everyone who reads this should feel free to do the Beauty Blogger Tag :3



Thank you for reading ♥ 

Labels: , ,


Blogger June L. said on June 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM  

Love reading the facts about you - I watch way too many kdramas (both romantic and thriller), and I think I fall for people way too easily too! T__T

Junniku [Click!]


Blogger Mindy said on June 26, 2013 at 10:31 AM  

Maybe we should meet up and watch kdramas together haha <3


Blogger Sarah said on June 26, 2013 at 2:08 PM  

congrats on your nomination! cheers for pastel colors <3
and thats great that you save money. haha thats something i should learn from you~

- sarah -
www.xliciousgirl.com


Blogger Donna said on June 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM  

Thanks for nominating me! I love pastel colours too!
I want to try out more circle lenses too, but I usually don't wear them xD
BTW I tagged you the beauty blogger tag ^^ http://sparklychee.blogspot.ca/2013/06/the-versatile-blogger-award-beauty.html


Blogger Mindy said on June 26, 2013 at 4:03 PM  

Thanks <3
hey we have something in common haha :3


Blogger Mindy said on June 26, 2013 at 4:05 PM  

Thanks for nominating me haha :3
I don't own many pairs and don't wear them often too but those kawaii girls on tumblr make me wanna have many circle lenses ahaha


Blogger Junjun said on June 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM  

Thanks for nominating me~ >u<
I can't wait to see your circle lenses collection in the future~ c: I don't wear them much because I need toric lenses, and those get SUPER expensive. :c
And Germany! Wow~ I'm assuming you are fluent in German then? >u< If so, I'm really jealous! German has always been a language I've wanted to learn. >u<


Blogger Sakuranko said on June 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM  

Oh really interesting know more about you.
xx

www.sakuranko.com


Blogger Unknown said on June 27, 2013 at 7:28 AM  

Thank you for nominating me Mindy! I love pastel colours and am a hopeless romantic too!
My worst beauty habit is the same as yours>> I can't help but pick at my pimples >>


Blogger Mindy said on June 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM  

No need to thank :3
hm, I guess you will have to save a lot of money to buy 1 pair :c but idk why they made toric lenses so expensive when they're only a bit different. I read that a girl who needs toric lenses just uses normal lenses and she's okay with it :o
And yes, I'm fluent in it! You should start learning it soon because I think it will take a while to be good at it ^~^*
Anyways, thank you for reading my post <3


Blogger Mindy said on June 27, 2013 at 10:26 AM  

Thank you for reading my post ^~^*


Blogger Mindy said on June 27, 2013 at 10:28 AM  

No need to thank! Your blog is really nice c:
Thank you for checking my post out and I'm looking forward to read more about you! :)
seems like we have a lot in common haha *^~^


Blogger Unknown said on June 28, 2013 at 2:59 PM  

That's my life story! Falling for a guy in a drama then getting sad when the drama ends TT.TT


Blogger every day kawaii said on June 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM  

i nominate you in Liebster Award in my blog too :D
http://everydkawaii.blogspot.co.il/


Blogger Mindy said on June 30, 2013 at 5:38 PM  

Thanks ♥ I will update my last Liebster Award :)


Blogger Mindy said on June 30, 2013 at 5:39 PM  

I feel you ;u; It's like you don't know what to do with your life anymore after watching the kdrama haha


Blogger Ashleysmq said on July 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM  

Nominated you again hahaha http://ashleyseowmayquinn.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-versatile-blogger-award-vba.html


Blogger Mindy said on July 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM  

Unfortunately , I already made one ahahah but thank you, Ashley ♥


Blogger Sarah said on July 5, 2013 at 9:53 AM  

Aw, thanks so much for nominating me! You're such a sweetie, from what I've read about you in this post <3


Blogger Unknown said on July 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM  

Thank you for nominating me ^_^

I really like pastel colours too! Hehe, I don't think I can commit to spending bans either, especially when it comes to makeup!


Blogger Mindy said on July 6, 2013 at 10:28 AM  

No need to thank ^~^*
You're really pretty and nice too :3


Blogger Mindy said on July 6, 2013 at 10:31 AM  

No need to thank ^~^*
Me too! I love make-up too much haha
Thanks for reading my review :3


Blogger Marcela Gmd said on July 11, 2013 at 3:18 AM  

Congrats for your award!!! would you like to follow each other?
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥


Blogger Mindy said on July 11, 2013 at 12:58 PM  

Thanks! ^~^* I will definitely check out your block!

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡