ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Beauty Profile
_
★ HELLO !

Name: Mindy
Birthdate: 25 June 1998
Height: 153 cm / 5'ft
Weight: 42 kg / 93 lbs




Skin Type:
Summer: Combination, acne prone skin (oily on T-zone, super dry on chin and cheeks)
Winter: Combination-dry skin

Skin Tone: NC25
Face Shape: Round
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Eye Shape: Round; Natural double eyelids
Natural Haircolor: Black
Current Haircolor: Rose Tea Brown



Problem Areas: 
big pores around nose
tiny blackheads on nose
huge dark undereye circles (lol)
some light hyperpigmentations on cheeks and temples



 




< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡