ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  About me
_

HELLO
*waves at you* 
 I'm Mindy and this is my blog! 

I will mostly blog about beauty and lifestyle. I will often post some makeup or circle lens reviews and sometimes you will even see me blogging about my travels. I travel quite a lot and really enjoy taking and posting photos of my travels.
 
I'm born and raised in Germany and I'm currently studying in university. My major is computer science. I can speak English, German, Vietnamese and I'm currently trying to learn Korean & Chinese. I'm also interested in learning Japanese. I'm always open to accept new penpals, just message me! I would love to have someone to write cute letters too haha. My hobbies are sleeping, photo editing, doing makeup, sheet masking and also online shopping so I'm just like a typical beauty-addicted blogger haha. I'm also a huge fan of journaling and stationery, especially stickers. I have a huge collection of all kinds of cute stickers but never actually use any of them! My favorite food is fried chicken and chicken nuggets but I honestly also love all kinds of food with a lot of cheese, huge fan of mexican food here! My favorite drinks are chrysanthemen tea and milk tea~

If you get offended by something or you just don’t like me please unfollow me because you’re not welcome on my blog.

If you have any questions or need advice or just want to talk to me feel free to add me on my social networks or click on contact me. I won't ignore anyone, I promise !!!


Thanks and have a good day! 



 




| NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡