ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Contact
_

If you have any questions or inquiries feel free to contact me via my email mymytran@hotmail.de

I am willing to accept sponsorship from different companies and stores.
If you think your company/store suits my blog niche, do not hesitate to contact me.
I accept Product(s) Review Sponsorship and Giveaway Sponsorship.


I do not accept paid, pre-written reviews or posts.
Please do not contact me if you want me to lie about your product(s) or give me a pre-written review for a payment in exchange. I will ignore your email if you still do. Thanks!




Stores I have worked with  

Klenspop - http://www.klenspop.com/ 10% off your whole order TYV1JW4G
LoveShoppingHolics - http://loveshoppingholics.com/

BornPrettyStore - http://www.bornprettystore.com/ 10% off your whole order UNL91



 




< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡