ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Review: BBIA Last Lipstick in #4 #12 #13 (Intelligent, Dreamy, Artistic) ♥
_
Hello everyone!
I don't know if you guys have noticed but I've been blogging a lot these past few days because my exams are finally over and I will go on a trip to Singapore and Bangkok soon, I'm so excited! That also means that I will have a lot of time for the next two weeks and want to blog as much as possible and cross many things off of my "to-do list". My goal is to blog at least every two days now!

Back to the post, I recently ordered 3 BBIA Last Lipsticks on beautynetkorea.com because they had a huge BBIA & EGLIPS sale a few weeks ago. I got super excited and just couldn't resist not getting any of them. One Last Lipstick was only 4$ and an eye pigment was under 2$, I'm still so shocked at the prices! I grabbed the colors #4 Intelligent, #12 Dreamy and #13 Artistic! I couldn't decide which one to get from them so I just got them all HAHA.

Here are some photos of the packaging:



 4 Intelligent / 12 Dreamy / 13 Artistic


Photos of the real BBIA Last Lipstick packaging:

I'm honestly not a big fan of the packaging, they looked super gorgeous on the adervtisement photos because I thought they would be made out of metal but it's actually plastic, so they feel very light and a little cheap tbh.

The packaging of the shade #4 Intelligent is lighter than the other two shades because they're from different series. While #4 is from series 1 the other two Last Lipsticks are from their series 3 which was a fall series.

Here are some snaps of the Last Lipstick bullets:

 4 Intelligent / 12 Dreamy / 13 Artistic

 I just wanted to show the different packaging of the series 1 & 3 haha

Maybe I will get to like the packaging more later on. Also, don't twist up this lipstick too much or it might break! You really have to be careful because the formula of this lipstick is very creamy and soft. More photos with shade names:


Here are some hand swatches:
I took some swatches indoors (above) and outdoors (below) so you can get a better impression of the colors. I feel like shade 12 and shade 13 look very, very similar on the swatches but 13 is more on the red side in rl while 12 has more of an orange undertone to it! They're both definitely no mlbb lipsticks just to warn you guys.



All shades have a matte/velvet finish.

04 Intelligent 지적: Is a rose pink/mauve color. This color seems to be very suitable for everyday wear or work/office makeup. Suppose to be a dupe for NARS Dolce Vita!

12 Dreamy 몽상적: Is pumpkin/rose color with an orange undetone. It's very hard to describe this color because it kind of looks like a MLBB rose color mixed with a pumpkin orange. It's still wearable for daily situations though. I like this shade the best. This shade is more pink/rose than #13.

13 Artistic 예술적: Is a toned down tomato red lipstick with an orange undertone. It's brighter than #12 and more suitable for a classy/feminine-night makeup look imo. It looks like a bright orange/tomato color on my lips. This shade is more red than #12.

I tried to remove the lipsticks after some time with a tissue (no water involved). 

This is what it looked like:

It seems like the lipsticks also kind of stain or "stick" to the skin, like wax. The lipsticks don't feel heavy or thick though, they feel very lightweight and the formula applies very thin and pigmented.

Here are the lip swatches:
I didn't try to make my lips look flawless so you guys can see what it looks like on dry & flaky lips, If you don't have such concersn the colors will probably look like on my upper lip.


Bare lips / 04 Intelligent
13 Artistic / 12 Dreamy

The BBIA Last Lipsticks seem to accentuate dry and flaky lips a little but it doesn't look as bad as with other matte lipsticks. The dry flakes aren't visible from some distance and won't really catch people's eyes I think. I'm probably the best model to test if it accentuates dry & flaky lips because my lips are always dry and flaky no matter how much lip balm I apply. The darker shades look very, very orange on the photos but in real life, they're more red (it was very hard to catch the real colors). They look more like on my outdoor hand swatches (second one)! They feel very comfortable and lightweight on my lips and the brighter shades will even stain a little and stay after eating a small amount of non-greasy food.

I honestly really, really like these lipsticks and think they're absolutely worth the price (4~6$). You have to be careful when picking a shade because it seems like the advertisement photos from BBIA aren't accurate at all so you should try to find some more reviews of your shade. However, I think everyone will love shade #04 Intelligent because it's very natural and versatile. Suzy wore this in one of her photoshootings.

If you have any questions please feel free to comment them down below or send me a message! ♥

Thank you for reading my review!
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♥



Labels: , , , , , ,

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡