ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask Review ♥
_
Hello everyone! 
I have never been more productive in blogging than now. I have been writing so many reviews these days. I finally wanted to review all these products and feel like I have been so productive, such a nice feeling haha. I'm going on my vacation soon and won't be able to post anything the next two weeks but I really want to post a small travel diary for each country *-*

Back to the review, I got this mask in a Jayjun sheet mask set. You can get it here and if you google a little, you will be able to find a 8% off coupon for your whole order. This set is pretty nice for trying out some Jayjun sheet masks before committing to a full box of 10 masks.

I honestly wasn't too excited to try this one since I heard many people didn't like it that much.

Here is what the sheet mask looks like:
 The back part is golden! :0


 You have to wear this mask for 10~20min. and pat the essence into your skin

Here's another fake check. This striped pattern will appear if you place a magnet behind your Jayjun mask.

This is what it looks like when you open the packaging:
I used this one at night (sorry bad lighting)

It seems like the sheet mask is gold one the front side and white on the back part. It seems to be a two piece sheet mask with a sheet for your upper face part and one for your lower face. I didn't notice a particular strong scent. The were a few small gold flakes in the essence.

The material of the Gold Snow Black mask is very thick and stiff. Eventhough there are tons of slits for a better fit, it didn't fit my face well at all and was way too big and didn't stick to my face well, it kept sticking out. After 15 min. it started to kind of dry up and cling onto my face a lot, it felt like an octopus is trying to cling onto my skin lol

This is the upper part. I couldn't take a good photo of the lower part but it was basically just the same material and the piece had a hole for your mouth.

My experience:
The Gold Snow Black Mask had a slight cooling effect when I put it onto my face. As I already mentioned above, it was super stiff & thick and didn't hold well onto my face for the first few minutes. The fit was way too big everywhere, especially around my nose and chin area. After a while when it started to dry, it clinged onto my skin well though. It seems like the thick material prevents the mask from drying inside because the outside was kind of starting to dry after 20 min. but the inside was still super wet. 

I wore this mask for an hour because I feel like it's a waste to throw away sheet masks that are still drenching wet after 10~20 min. It started to dry after half an hour. My skin looked brightened, more even toned and sticky when I took off this mask. The stickiness disappeared after ~15 min. and my face started to feel so hydrated, soft and plump.

I honestly wouldn't repurchase this mask because I really don't like the fit of this mask. Eventhough it's a two piece sheet mask, the fit is terrible. The worst fit I have ever experiences tbh. The hydration effect of this mask is just pretty average, it hydrates more than the Jayjun Rose Blossom mask though. My personal rating of this mask is therefore 3/5 !


Thank you for reading my review! ♥
I hope you will have a nice day!



Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Blog de la Licorne. said on September 14, 2017 at 8:43 AM  

Oh my, looks so luxurious! °₊·ˈ

Blog de la Licorne


Blogger Anna said on September 17, 2017 at 11:16 PM  

That looks really refreshing! I should try it sometime! Anna Ziuzina

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡