ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Etude House March Pink Bird Box ♥ (Dear My Glass Tinting Lips-Talk, SOON JUNG, ..)
_
Hello everyone !
I haven't been very active on my blog this month because I had to write all my exams
While I was busy studying, a new Pink Bird Box from Etude House has arrived and it's filled with lipsticks from their new Dear My Glass Tinting Lips-Talk Collection and their new skincare line SOON JUNG. They also sent me a couple of sheet masks from their 0.2 Therapy Air Mask line. I will talk about them a little bit more below.


This is everything they have sent me:



This month's box includes:
SOON JUNG Skin Care Trial Kit (Toner, Emulsion, Cream, Balm)
Dear My Glass Tinting Lips-Talk case (#2 Crispy Potato, #13 Gentle Life, #15 Love Flamingo)
Dear My Glass Tinting Lips-Talk (#PK003, #BR402, RD302)
0.2 Therapy Air Mask (Strawberry, Tea Tree, Hyaluronic Acid)

I'm very happy about this box. I was honestly only expecting one lipstick but they topped all my expectations and sent me three cases + three lipsticks! They also replied to my emails in less than an hour and even sent me some sheet masks and a skincare trial kit as gift, thank you so much! ♥

 ~ Let's move on to the reviews!
//Click on read more if you're interested in reading the whole post!




 Dear My Glass Tinting Lips-Talk

Their new lipstick collection contains 20 different lipstick cases with 20 different lipstick shades which you can combine as you like. The cases have super adorable designs and I really like the idea of exchangeable lipstick cases because you mix and match your own lipstick which is kinda cool + it's pretty environmental friendly because you can reuse that case several times!























My favourite cases from this collection are definitely the french fries case (I'm so happy that I actually got that one!! ♥) and the Yummy Ketchup case! You can also buy two cases and change the caps to give it to your best friend as present, like this:


The only bad thing about this collection is that you have to buy the case (~4$) and the lipstick (~9$) which makes this lipstick quite expensive for a road shop lipstick (13$). It's actually almost as much as a MAC lipstick! Here are the cases I received:


I love the french fries case so much omg it's so cute ;-; The other cases are really cute too but this one has to be my favorite! ♥ The main case of this collection is the Love Flamingo case though, it's Krystal's pick. The case with the stripes is super adorable too, it reminds me of a popcorn bag haha.

The main color is #PK003 Romantic Frill Pink. I also got the colors #BR402 Bohemian Rosy Brown and #RD302 Swag Red. There are 20 other colors to choose from!

The packaging only includes the lipstick not the case, so you have to buy a case or else you can't use it! Here are the description boxes for both, the case and the lipstick:


 Bohemian Rosy BrownRomantic Frill PinkSwag Red


I put the main color in the main case and the red lipstick in the french fries case because it looks like ketchup xD I think this combination is really good~~ The main color #PK003 Romantic Frill Pink has f(x) Krystal's sign on it! That's pretty cool for all ME Us haha.


Here are some swatches:
 Bohemian Rosy Brown, Romantic Frill Pink, Swag Red


#BR402 보헤미안로지브라운 (Bohemian Rosy Brown)
A brownish rose color, it's perfect for that dried rose look and also suitable for everyday wear. It looks coral on the photo but it isn't in person.

#PK003 로맨틱프릴핑크 (Romantic Frill Pink)
A very bright bubblegum pink which would look good on pale and cool toned skin. This is the main color of their collection.

#RD302  스웨그레드 (Swag Red)
A bright red color.

I heard that these lipsticks are suppose to be dupes for the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine lipsticks. I'm not sure about this because I've never tried the YSL ones but they are super glossy and moisturising and leave back a slight stain:



The color is more on the sheer side and it does highlight chapped lips a lot. You can clearly see that on the swatches. The color is buildable though! I didn't put on too much on the lip swatches but you can go over your lips several times and the color will look more opaque and vibrant.
The formula feels pretty lightweight and isn't sticky at all but super moisturising, it feels like you're wearing a colored lipbalm. I didn't taste anything bad while wearing them and the scent is very sweet/fruity/candy-ish? I think I can smell a hint of peaches! It's nothing too overwhelming though so I'm very happy about that.

Personal opinion: I think almost all of them are super nice for everyday wear. My favourite shade out of them all is hands down Bohemian Rosy Brown! The color is super natural and it seems to look good with minimal makeup. I don't recommend the Romantic Frill Pink lipstick to people with warm toned or tan skin because it's way too bright and might look off (eventhough the color is sheer). I think most bubblegum colored lipsticks look very flattering on cool toned and pale skin. The Swag Red one is really pretty too but I think the color looks very basic and isn't anything special. It would look pretty for a lip point makeup look. Here are two selfies of me wearing them:


 Romantic Frill Pink / Swag Red               

Overall, I really like the lipsticks and might want to try other colors once I run out of them because the formulation is pretty nice for dry lips in winter and the cases are super cute! You just have to make sure to exfoliate your lips before applying them because they highlight chapped/flaky lips :(

You can find the Dear My Glass Tinting Lips-Talk cases here and the lipstick refills here !





I also received these 0.2 Therapy Air Masks from Etude House. I will post reviews for them in the next few posts, so please stay tuned! I got the Tea Tree, Hyaluronic Acid and Strawberry sheet masks and these are actually my first Etude House sheet masks haha.



SOON JUNG


Etude House's newest skincare line is called SOON JUNG which means "pure love" in Korean.  Their products are suitable for sensitive skin and are suppose to take care of damaged skin caused by external stimuli such as chemical ingredients and increased fine dust.

I'm honestly not a big fan of Etude House skincare because they always break me out (their famous moistful collagen cream gave me breakouts!) but I still gave it a try. I can't say too much about it though because it's just a trial set, it's impossible to say much about long term results. This will simply be a first impression review!


The march box included this small SOON JUNG Skin Care Trial Kit with 4 samples:
Relief Toner
Moist Emulsion
Barrier Intensive Cream
Cica Balm 

The right order of use is:  Relief Toner > Moist Emulsion > Intensive Cream > Cica Balm


The whole skincare range contains skin-calming ingredients such as Panthenol and Madecassoside which heals damaged and irritated skin. The formular is hypoallergenic with a slightly acidic pH and a cooling effect which will calm and soothe heated and damaged skin caused my pollution and fine dust. The slightly acidic pH is pretty good to avoid irritating your skin which has a pH of 5~5.5.


Here's what each product looks like:


My experience: I've been a little hesitant to try all these products at first but I noticed how much softer and moisturised my skin became! My skin was super dry and flaky from winter but this set gave my skin a little boost. I'm actually not a skincare freak and I usually only follow a 3 step skincare routine and occasionally sheet mask, that's it.
The Relief Toner feels exactly like water, I honestly feel like it didn't do much except for making my face wet. The Moist Emulsion feels very lightweight and made my skin feel fresh and slightly moisturised with no stickiness. The Barrier Intensive Cream feels very rich and heavy in texture but is indeed an "Intensive Cream". I feel like this cream moisturises a lot but feels a little sticky right after putting it on. I don't mind though because the stickiness will disappear after some time. The Cica Balm feels more lightweight than the cream and kind of like a gel. It didn't give my skin as much moisture as the cream though. After applying all 4 products my skin looks calm and moisturised but not greasy!

Overall, I think this set is very nice for beginners and I enjoyed using it to pamper my skin haha. I liked the Moist Emulsion the best but wouldn't recommend the Relief Toner because I didn't feel a difference right after using it. The best thing about the Soon Jung Skincare set is that it didn't break me out! Most creams give me breakouts so easily so I guess this collection is pretty good for sensitive skin!




So this was it for this Pink Bird Box, I hope you enjoyed reading my post! ♥
See you in my next post ♥

Please follow me on bloglovin' and Instagram if you haven't, thank you!





Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Blogger Milkii said on April 8, 2017 at 5:18 PM  

You got so many nice things ^.^ I love the lipsticks, the fact that the cases are interchangable is so cool! And the rosy brown shade is really pretty~
http://milkiiprincess.blogspot.com/


Blogger Mindy said on April 9, 2017 at 3:08 AM  

@Red Sakura: Yes I love those cases and the rose brown color is sooo pretty !!! *-* I hope theyll bring out even more lipstick shades with different finishes~~


Blogger Charmaine K said on April 20, 2017 at 6:35 AM  

omg the lipstick casing are so pretty! I'm such a sucker for packaging - but lately etude house products are getting cuter & prettier~
The Soon Jung kit sounds promising, though is the cica balm suppose to be a moisturiser or like a serum?
xx Charmaine

charrmyn || April Skin Korean Beauty Giveaway!

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡