ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  GBT 2 Ton Brown Review ♥
_
Hello everyone! 
A few weeks ago I received two pairs of circle lenses from klenspop.com! They were kind enough to sponsor me some lenses again ♥ Nevertheless my review will be to 100% my honest opinion.

Today I'm going to review the GBT 2 Ton Brown lenses. I picked these lenses because they look sooo natural and pretty for everyday lenses and I really liked how they looked on some review photos on klenspop.com haha.

But let's just start with the review~!


They came in this small parcel and a circle lens manual. Everything arrived safely thanks to the bubble wrap! Something I really like about klenspop.com is that they're super friendly, understanding and always reply fast to my emails. I really hate it when companies need so much time to reply to my messages.
The packet arrived really fast! To be honest, I was really surprised and shocked because it only took 7 days to arrive o.o! It's usually at least 12 days or even more.


Every lens pair is packaged individually in one of these cute boxes. They changed their packaging again and I must admit that this one looks much better than the last one lol. I love the design of the left box!

 This is the back of the box. It looks really nice too, I love their new pop art design ♥

This is everything in the little box! You will get your circle lenses (obviously lol), a free contact lens case and tweezers. Don't worry about damaging your lenses with them, you won't unless you press really hard on purpose!

 GBT 2 Ton Brown in lens vials ♥

 I have perfect vision yay :D haha


Some photos of the circle lens design/ pattern



The design looks so pretty and natural! I love that the black limbal ring is not that dark and looks rather natural!! I also love the lens color tbh!! It looks really yellow if you look at it on its own but they'll blend really nicely with your eyes and give them lighter brown tone (if you have dark brown eyes)

GBT 2 Ton Brown

Price: $15.00
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.2mm
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 6 months
Manufacturer: G&G Contact Lens
Origin: Korea





Color/ Design:
The color is sososooo pretty and natural,seriously!! I love it ♥ My mom didn't even notice that I was wearing lenses and her boss didn't notice too! The only thing that would make it even better is if they were slightly more yellow to give your eyes a more honey brown tone hehe. The design is so pretty too. It's super natural on dark brown eyes because the limbal ring looks really soft and not too much! The lens itself is also not too opaque and still kind of  'melts' in with your natural eye colour. Your eyes will look a little lighter, rounder and more sparkly haha. I think this design is definitely nice for dark brown eyes!

Comfort:
They're just like any other circle lens pair, nothing special. I can wear them up to 8 hours without eye drops (not recommended!)

Enlargement:
They don't enlarge that much but they make your eyes stand out more. I think the enlargement is really natural and nice for school, work or just a natural everyday look. I personally love it but it might be too small for some people who prefer a bigger lens diameter.


Overall
I really love these lenses!!! I love the enlargement, color, design and just how natural these are!! I think they're one of my favourite lenses at the moment ♥ I really, really recommend them if you're looking for natural everyday lenses and have dark brown eyes. They're seriously so natural and the price is reasonable too ($15.00)! I won't give them a perfect score because I think the color could be slightly warmer and lighter but that's just a really tiny aspect! I love them anyways ♥_♥


If you're interested in these lenses you can check them out here !
You can also use my code TYV1JW4G for 10% off your whole order except for pack lenses~!^^





Thanks for reading!! ♥
Please leave me a comment below and follow if you haven't! ♥






Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger KIM said on March 27, 2016 at 4:41 PM  

You look super cute!! Love the natural color~


Blogger Unknown said on March 28, 2016 at 7:21 AM  

I have them too! I love them because they're so comfortable.
They look so good and natural on you!


Blogger Unknown said on March 28, 2016 at 11:08 AM  

not my kind of colour but they look awesome on you xx

darcia.pl


Blogger y u k u ♡ said on March 28, 2016 at 12:45 PM  

They look really nice and don't even appear too unnatural though they have such a light shade :)


Blogger Tori Chu said on April 5, 2016 at 8:59 PM  

they look so natural and pretty on you , brown lenses are always my favorite ^^


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2016 at 12:53 PM  

@KIM: You cant even see my face hahah but thanks xD Also thanks for leaving a comment ♡


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2016 at 12:53 PM  

@Cookies Corpse: I love them too *-* Theyre so pretty and natural ♡ I'm glad you love them too haha Thanks for leaving a comment ♡


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2016 at 12:55 PM  

@Daria: Aw thats a shame :< you might find other colours you like on klenspop ^-^ but thanks haha ♡ Also thanks for leaving a comment ♡


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2016 at 12:58 PM  

@y u k u ♡: They arent thaat light in person just a little lighter than your natural eye colour~! Thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2016 at 12:59 PM  

@Tori Chu: Yes haha I love brown lenses the best too because they're nice for everyday wear and don't look too distracting haha~! Thanks for leaving a comment ♡♡


Blogger Sakuranko said on April 19, 2016 at 10:51 PM  

I love it how looks these lenses on your eyes! Super cute!
The effect is natural and pretty
xx

www.sakuranko.com


Blogger Mindy said on May 2, 2016 at 5:44 AM  

@Sakuranko: Thanks ♡ I love the natural effect these lenses have too *-*


Blogger Blog de la Licorne. said on May 9, 2016 at 11:09 AM  

Wonderful colour ♡

♡ {Japan Candy Box} March 2016 + Giveaway ♡


Blogger Mindy said on August 15, 2016 at 2:54 PM  

@Gabrielle Crystal: Thank you ♡♡

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡