ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  ♥ Personal/Review: I dyed my hair ♥ (Liese Bubble Hair Dye #Milk Tea Brown) (+Personal)
_
Hello everyone!
So as you can already read in the title.. I dyed my hair!! ♥

I finally decided to dye my hair again after letting it grow out for 1.5 years! I really wanted to have a new look for the new year and I still had an old hair dye from Liese laying around so why not dye my hair with it before it expires haha~

I bought the Liese Bubble Hair Dye in Milk Tea Brown for about 60$hkd when I was in Hong Kong (which is was summer 2014 o.o omg). At first, I was a little hesitant to use it because it's old but I checked the expiration date and it said that this hair dye can be used until 2017 so my hair should be save o.o!
There are many other colours you can chose from but I picked the colour Milk Tea Brown because I wanted to lighten up my hair colour a little!^^

Here's a photo with some other colours they have:
I'm not sure if they have even more colours but they have at least 18 colours to chose from~

Here's a photo of everything that was in the packaging:
Solution 1, solution 2, gloves, a allergy test, an introduction and a conditioner


This is what the colour is suppose to look like if you use this hair dye on bleached hair (not black hair!!). Expect it to look much darker when using it on black virgin hair.

You can see how your final hair color is going to look like with this little colour guide at the back.


!!Caution!!


Here's the guide and above you could see the caution. Both texts are written in English and Chinese!


All you have to do now is follow the guide step by step!

Don't shake the bottle with the mixed solutions to prevent foaming in the bottle! It's suppose to form bubbles once you squeeze it out and not in the bottle.























Don't forget to wear the gloves in the packaging before starting to spread the foam bubbles onto your hair!



There was plenty of product in the bottle left so I put the rest onto my head hahahah~ Don't forget to spread it evenly onto your head tho haha~!


After that I let the hair dye soak into my hair for about half an hour because I wanted to get out the max effect haha~

You'll have to rinse it with warm water and shampoo and then use the conditioner they included in the packaging.


The conditioner smelled sooo good !! ♥


Here are the before/ after results! It definitely lightened up my hair!! You can't see well on the photo but you can definitely tell in person that my hair got much lighter, it also had a light red tinge to it because I used it on my almost grown out black hair lol



Here's a photo of my hair about 3-4 weeks after I dyed my hair! 
It got a littleee lighter and the red tinge disappeared completely yay but it's also more damaged!

Sorry for this ugly sticker but I hate my nose and my mouth these days >.< Something I started getting self-conscious about




My experience: 
The scent of this hair dye is soooo strong omg. It will make your eyes tear up a little if you don't leave a window open while dyeing your hair! The consistency is like shampoo and therefore easy to use. I noticed while I was laying in bed that night that my scalp burns a little and was really sensitive because the hair dye was that aggressive! There was no stinging or burning throughout the same day though >.<

I think this hair dye is awesome for lightening up your hair to a natural medium to dark brown hair colour but it does dry out your hair a lot and I have some split ends now >.< Nevertheless I think it's alright because you can treat it with some conditioner and it should be fine after a month. I don't think this hair dye is recommended for bleaching your hair blonde or for making a dramatic change though because it doesn't lighten them up that well and it's pretty damaging too (I'm little disappointed because I expected it to look a little lighter). 



What I like about it
♥ price
♥ easy to use
♥ even hair colour result
♥ gloves + conditioner included
♥ pretty colour
♥ wide colour range

What I don't like about it
- smell is really strong
- dries out your hair
- doesn't lighten up your hair that much


Repurchase?: If it's on sale for 60HKD again I would repurchase it in a lighter color but otherwise probably not because the lightening effect isn't that great on black hair.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section I will answer them! ♥






------ What's going on in my life at the moment------

I feel so stressed and nervous at the moment because school is ending for me soon. The whole february is filled with exams (3 exams every week *cry* I hope I will do well on them) and I will only have 5 weeks of 'real school' (classes) left. After that I will have about 4 weeks to study for my finals which are in April!

I feel like time is passing by too fast and I can't believe school is finally ending for me soon. I don't even know what it will be like to sleep in for the next couple of months until university starts. I'm also really scared to fail the coming exams and get bad result. Also, I'm scared to lose contact to my friends since I won't see them everyday anymore.

Another thing that makes me sad but shouldn't is that I really don't have any plans for the time between my graduation and first day of university~ All my friends already made plans without me and I feel like a total loser and outcast because of it. While they have already booked their flight tickets to South Korea, Japan,..etc with other people or even send in their application for studying abroad I really didn't plan anything! I will probably stay home for 3 months and eat cookies in bed. I don't have anyone left to ask to go on vacation with me too because, like I said above, all of them already made plans without me.

------------







Thanks for reading ! ♥
Leave a comment below and follow me if you haven't ♥




Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Babi Alves said on February 6, 2016 at 1:17 PM  

omg I really need this, I loved the color just perfect *o*
http://www.donab.net/


Blogger Vonnish said on February 6, 2016 at 8:04 PM  

I haven't used this brand of bubble color. I've used several Korean brands and I like the texture. They didn't dry my hair out that much. I'm sorry that it did that to your hair! Coconut oil will fix that. Mix a little lavender oil with the coconut oil and let it sit overnight in your hair. Your hair will drink up all of the moisture.

You will do great on the exams. Just take a minute and breathe, relax. You've got this.


Blogger Karou said on February 7, 2016 at 10:33 AM  

I've never used this dye and I think it wouldn't be the best for me since it's so drying.

witchhearted.blogspot.com


Blogger Fifi ♥ said on February 7, 2016 at 8:02 PM  

Liese is always my go to hair dye because it works really well on my hair!!! I'm surprised your hair didn't lighten a lot because mine always turns really brown after I use it \(o_o)/
I do agree though! The scent is really strong and it really irritates my eyes too >_<! Nevertheless, Your hair looks really nice and natural I love how it turned out on you!!!

Good luck with everything that's coming up!! I'm sure you're gonna do amazing in your exams :))) Don't worry - when i finished high school i didn't really have any plans either!! You'll find something to do when the time comes~~~

xx
www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com


Blogger Tori Chu said on February 8, 2016 at 5:58 AM  

Waaaa I also already redye my hair >3< getting bored with dark hair already. Actually I really wanna try Liese bubble hair, but I need to buy 2 boxes for my long thick hair and still dunno what will be the result to my hair. Its such a shame that it dry ur hair, will think again to try this >3<
anw, good luck for ur exam Mindy, come visit Indonesia for ur holiday Mindy XD

torichux3.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on February 8, 2016 at 7:04 AM  

I've always been curious about Liese hair dyes, they seem user-friendly enough. I still have virgin black hair though so I feel as if once I start dying, it'll be too high maintenance >_< The colour turned out great! Especially 3-4 weeks in, I'm surprised it lightened up that much. Nawh, I know those pre-exam feels.... I was breaking down every now and then in my final year of school. Take it one step at a time and I am 99% sure that your holidays will NOT be spent eating cookies in bed :) Really ~
~Weng wengiful


Blogger Emily said on February 8, 2016 at 11:53 AM  

Wow I really like the lighter colour on you Mindy, and your hair looks so healthy and long! ^-^ I'll be cheering you on for your exams from England, just do your best and it'll be fine! I'm also stuck a little bit alone for the next few months because all my friends are at university lol~ if you ever decide to come to England let me know and we can hang out! <3

www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk


Blogger Olivia said on February 8, 2016 at 7:59 PM  

First of all I really like your hair colour! I think it gave your hair a nice tone ^^ I totally feel you on the exams. My finals are in May and I'm already really nervous even when there isn't much to be nervous about. And university life, sometimes I feel soooo ready to leave my school but sometimes I wish I could stay here forever (thinking of the screaming kids makes me reconsider this though). But I do have faith that we'll do fine! I wish you the best of luck with your exams and if you ever feel like visiting the Netherlands I'd be happy to show you around :D


Blogger Unknown said on February 8, 2016 at 8:06 PM  

OMG! It did actually dye your hair lighter! Congrats on being awesome^_^
I love your blog! Following!
You're always welcome in mine! Would be cool if you follow me too ^_^
http://lisalucky.blogspot.com/


Blogger Hi Tay said on February 10, 2016 at 9:43 AM  

Your hair color turned out sooo cute! :) I have always wanted to try Liese because of their pretty colors! :)

taytaytayworld.blogspot.com


Blogger Jenny said on February 15, 2016 at 12:30 PM  

The lighter hair looks good on you :/ Unfortunately, it's pretty damaging! Well, every hair dye is damaging lol There is no exception haha

Mindy!! Don't worry! You can do this! I truly believe in you! Don't stress out yourself so much, because you are a strong and kind girl! I'll be always on your side and help you through everything! Don't worry about the future and let it be~ Just concentrate on your upcoming exams and forget all the worries. You can still plan sth and go on a trip alone c: You have a lot of opportunities left!
You can visit me as well xD
If you feel like talking about planning a trip, feel free to message me♡
Jenny


Blogger Sakuranko said on February 22, 2016 at 8:57 PM  

Hi Darling~

This will be a long comment. First because you are a great person and you deserve the best. First you don´t need a specific plan, and yeah probably some people already planned that time but that is not your case and you don´t have to feel ashamed or sad about that. Ok, could be great have vacations in Hawaii but that doesn't means that If you don´t have that vacations you are not less than that people.

Please Mindy be yourself you don´t need a plan right now you only need be yourself and be happy. This stage is really important. But please take this with calm and don't over think about your friends, and the next will be sad but is the truth some of your friends will not be your friends in the future and other yes. And that is because the people change for good or bad. Don't be influenced by others to make important decisions.

Please listen to your heart and to your mind too, but your heart first. Someday ago I was thinking I liked have sixteen again or travel in time and find myself of sixteen and say good advices like please never decided about really important things about your future and friends thinking about other people.

I know everything will work out all right.My best wishes and blessins for you.


Blogger Unknown said on March 13, 2016 at 8:47 AM  

i usually darken my hair and not lighter but this colour looks very lovely! especially if i used in on bleached hair i think the effect would be wow :) too bad it's very drying though.

darcia.pl


Blogger vanillaberrys said on April 29, 2016 at 10:58 AM  

I've been dying to try this product out but since I still have school going on I can't dye my hair.. Anyway, the color looks good on you! :)

vanillaberrys.blogspot.com

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡