ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Personal: Best Blogger Award ♥
_
Hi everyone~ ✨
So I got nominated for the Best Blogger Award from Jenny from http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/. Thanks alot for nominating me, I appreciate it alot! You should definitely check out her blog and follow her on Bloglovin'! I got to know her a couple of weeks ago and she currently lives in Germany as well haha she's beautiful and kind ♥ (+She's a beauty blogger as well!)


Rules:  
1. Mention the person (+link) , who nominated you.  
2. Reply to the 11 questions!  
3. Tag 11 (max) blogs, you think are awesome!  
4. Make your own 11 questions, and you are done!


1. How long have you been blogging? And what was the reason to start your blog?
- This blog already exists for 2 or 3 years but I started blogging 1.5 years ago. I started blogging because my role model (at that time) had a blog. Funny thing is that she isn't my role model anymore.
  2. What is your favorite beauty product?
 - I love Tony Moly's Bunny Gloss Bar in #4 Juicy Cherry ♥ I almost use it everyday!! Also, I love Innisfree's Skinny Microcara!
  3. Do you prefer summer fashion or winter fashion?
- Winter fashion because I love sweater season! Sweaters are the best, they're cuddly and look cute haha
  4. What are you good at and what not so?
- I'm good in maths, spending money online and worrying hahah and I suck at approaching people first and in the school subject politics. 
  5. If you could have a single super power, what would it be?
- Definitely teleporting!! I would teleport myself to every country I ever wanted to visit! 
  6. You meet someone famous that you like. How do you react?
- Stare at him from afar and I would probably take alot of candid photos of him but too shy to approach and actually talk to him haha >.<   
  7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- YES I do! ♥ But more like getting the impression that you guys 'click' well by only looking at them for the first time :3
  8. What's your favorite song? And why do you like it the most?
- I like 'AOA- Girl's heart' alot at the moment ♥ Click here to listen to this song~ 
  9. What's your biggest goal in life?
- I don't really have a life goal (which is sad) but I would love to be able to look back and be proud of myself and the things I achieved in my life 
  10.  Do you prefer natural makeup or dark and heavy makeup?
- I prefer natural makeup. I have never worn smoky or heavy makeup in public in my whole life!
  11. Choose two things: Sleep - Friends - Good Grades!
- Good Grades and Sleep. I sound like an asshole for not chosing friends but I try not to depend that much on people because they can drop you anytime. I sometimes feel like the only person you can depend on is yourself and I honestly think there will never be someone who will understand you to 100%.


I'm nominating:
(Jenny from http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/ (answer my questions too lol)
+ everyone who wants to post this too! 💦


My questions for you:
1. What/Who is the most precious thing/person to you?
2. What's the one thing you regret the most in your life?
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
4. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be and why?
5. What would you probably be like if you were born as a boy, give a description haha
6. Would you rather have a brutally honest friend or a friend who lies to protect you?
7. What are you passionate about?
8. Give a description of your boyfriend/crush/ideal type!
9. Cat or dog?
10. Three features you get complimented on alot!
11. Your favorite book or quote?


Thanks for nominating me, Jenny ♥ I'm happy we met and I hope I can come visit you soon (or you come visit me or we meet somewhere lol). Ich hab es endlich geschafft diesen Post zu posten hehe. Ich bin so verdammt stolz auf mich 🙆 Wenn du willst kannst du auch meine Fragen beantworten xD Ich bin gespannt auf deine Antworten lol FERIEN YAY










Labels: , , ,


Blogger Jenny said on December 19, 2014 at 3:42 PM  

Wahhh you did it!! *high five* I really like your answers and thank you for giving me a lot of sweet compliments!~ I'm happy to have you as a friend! It's actually nice to talk with you about blogging, kpop and all the personal stuff! You are a great supporter :)! I would love to meet you, too! It's gonna happen soon! I will probably cry and get oversensitive haha!!
And number 6 sounds familiar to me xD Do you remember Lay 2.0? Hahahah #sasaeng
Ich werde sie morgen oder so beantworten :) Danke nochmals fürs Taggen!!
Much love, Jenny ♥
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger Mindy said on December 19, 2014 at 4:07 PM  

@Jenny Vi: OK can't wait to read them! Yes I do remember Lay 2.0 XD I still can't believe what happened lol. I will probably be super shy and introvert when we meet omg I'm already sorry OTL. Wo ist mein Award für den Faulenzer des Jahres? XD Ich hab ihn mir echt verdient haha ♥


Blogger Jenny said on December 19, 2014 at 4:46 PM  

He was pure perfection~ I couldn't take my eyes off and he probably felt stalked xD I should have kidnapped him^^ I will talk non stop haha
Wir sollten so einen Award gründen xD hahah


Blogger Charmaine K said on December 20, 2014 at 9:20 AM  

Thx for nominating me Mindy!! hehe I can't wait to get started and answer your questions~
OMG I also really love that song from AOA!! In fact I basically love all their songs <3
your goal in life (mindy I reckon it is a goal!!) is thoughtful and good!
hehe if I saw a famous person I wouldn't know what to do!!!
xx Charmaine

Charrmyn || Seolhyun AOA Like A Cat Inspired Makeup Tutorial


Anonymous Anonymous said on December 20, 2014 at 1:45 PM  

your blog is s cute!
anyway we are same! i believe love at first sight too.. haha

would you like to follow each other?
let me know if you dont mind.
i will follow you back after you followed me. =)
thank you!

www.tomntins.blogspot.kr


Blogger Lanelovey said on December 24, 2014 at 5:27 AM  

New follower here ^-^


Blogger Unknown said on December 27, 2014 at 11:39 AM  

Thanks for nominating me, Mindy ;v; I'm so touched! HAHA Me and you have that spending money online thing in common ;-; Just, once you start, there is no end at all! I look forward to answering your questions ^^


Blogger Unknown said on January 23, 2015 at 2:57 PM  

Lovely post!

Made in Mauve

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡