ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  (Personal /Review): I dyed my hair ♥ ヾ(^∇^) (Liese Bubble Hair Color in #Jewel Pink)
_
Hallo my lovely readers~~!!
Today I'm really, really happy to blog about my hair dye experience with the Liese Bubble Hair Color! I finally decided to try out this hair dye beause I heard so many good reviews about it! I chose the color #Jewel Pink because I really wanted to try out something new ♥

While I was in Hong Kong on my trip I found this hair dye in Watson for only 5€ (~6.50USD$) and decided to do this ( ゚▽゚)/ I wasn't sure if I should write a complete review about this hair dye or just post a before/after photo of my new hair and make it more personal with more text but decided to write a short review about it but not as detailed as usually and write alot of personal stuff in it~! ♥ 


I will show you a few photos of the packaging first :3



This shade is suppose to be a medium brown with pink hues in it! It looks so cute and lovely on the box so I totally had to get it! It's similiar to the Etude House Bubble Dye (which I really wanted to try but didn't get it because it was expensive online ㅠㅠ) so I totally had to get this one instead! 

If you look at the back of the box you can see what the color should turn out on dark, medium and light hair. I have dark to medium brown hair because my roots are growing out so it should be something like the first or second color on the back hehe~  


Here's everything that was in the box:



Everything is written in Japanese on the bottle but the introduction has an English translation on it~ I was already super excited to try this out and read everything twice before actually dying my hair >.< ♥ 

Here's the introduction and other caution steps etc..






If you want to read the introduction and caution steps you can click on the photo to let it zoom. you should be able to read them perfectly if you zoom a bit because the quality of these photos is quite nice lol~~

Before I dyed my hair the roots were already showing up an it looked really ugly. I always try to only re-dye them when it's getting really ugly and not bearable because I read somewhere that women who dye their hair more than 9 times a year have a 60% higher chance of getting blood cancer ㅠㅠ This scares me so much omg.. so please don't dye your hair that often too ~~!! D:

Here's a before photo of my hair before I dyed it with the Liese Bubble Hair Color. You can see my ugly hair roots showing up in black (._.)


Sorry for the really greasy hair, I read that you shouldn't wash your hair 12 hours before dyeing it and I just read that in the morning when I was planning to dye it (;_・)

First, you need to mix the two solutions~



You really aren't suppose to shake the bottle to mix the two solutions because the foam will form in the bottle and you won't be able to get it out with the dispenser  \(--)/


Before starting to dye your hair you need to put on the gloves they give you in the hair dye box to avoid staining your hands! I almost forgot it because I was taking these photos hahah~

When applying the foam onto your hair, the best way to do it is to part your hair in two sections at the back and apply it to the back of your head first! That's what they said in the introduction so I just said what they wrote there :3

When I was finished with applying it evenly and massaging it into my hair, it looked like this:

By the way, I only used 1 bottle for my whole hair and it was completely enough (as you can see on the photos). In fact, It could have been enough for me and my brother haha. My hair ends under my bust and is quite thick, like typical asian hair~! Thanks to my brother for taking these photos ♥

You need to let it set into your hair for 20~30 minutes depending on how hard your hair is to dye. I let it sit there for 30 minutes because I was scared it would turn out dark or my roots wouldn't be dyed probably >.< The smell of this dye was horrible though, you really have to let your bathroom door open or your will suffocate lol

After 20~30 minutes you need to shampoo it 2 times and use the rinse-off treatment in the Liese Bubble Hair Color box! The rinse-off treatment smells really nice, like peaches or something like that ♥♥♥ Totally love it O(≧∇≦)O ♥ 




Here is the after result on my hair:




I think my new hair color looks really nice and it turned out ALOT lighter than when I use hair dyes in Europe! The end color is medium brown with reddish undertone~
I think my black hair at the roots got lighter in 2-3 shades, it's really amazing ! My roots aren't visible anymore but the end result isn't totally even but it's okay in my opinion :3 My hair color wasn't even at the beginning to start with ㅠㅠ 

Here's a before/ after comparison photo so you don't have to scroll up to see it lol

The new color looks like my old color just on my roots on the photos but in rl it isn't at all !! It looks more reddish and hazelnut-like than before. It's also a bit lighter than in the photo. When I use flash in photos it looks a bit pinkish ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ♥ One thing I noticed is that my scalp was itching or more like burning(?) slightly like crazy after dying it !!! It was awful to sleep that night but it stopped itching and all that stuff after 1 day so not a big deal for me but it might bother other people~

About the damage, I think my hair is abit damaged after dyeing it but it's okay as long as you take care with hair masks etc after your dyed it ! I also bought a new hair mask from the brand KAO in Hong Kong, too. Has anyone ever tried or heard of the Essential Airy Nuance Hair Mask? I saw Bubzbeauty raving about this hair mask so I was like why not, it was only 4€ (5.25USD$) there anyways :D

So, you might have noticed that I was all excited while typing this post hehe >.< ♥ I'm super satisfied with the end color and I'm probably going to try out more Liese Bubble Hair Dyes in the future! I'm just kinda worried what my hair will look like when the hair color fades out after a few months :O If I don't forget to I will update it with an 'after a month' photo~

**UPDATE AFTER 1 MONTH**
I feel like my hair is damaged by alot. Honestly I'm not sure if its because I often dye my hair or if it's because of this particular hair dye from Liese... But I noticed more split ends on my hair and it kind of feels dry on the second day when I don't use any hair mask or conditioner after washing my hair! I was planning to cut my hair short when it gets worse over winter time and let it grow out back to black hehe. I still have another Liese hair dye left so I will probably try that one next summer when I have my black virgin hair back and let you guys know if it was the hair dye or just my overly dyed hair lol.

About the colour, I think its still about the same color! The red undertone disappeared and yup that was it. No dramatic changes over the time~!

_____________

If you want to try this hair dye too you can get it at yesstyle for about 10€ (~14USD$). That's the cheapest way. It's super expensive on ebay, for double the price >.< 
 

So this was it for today! It's actually 12pm as I'm typing this post hahah >.< ♥ 
Good night everyone~!





Thanks for reading this post ♥
Please leave a comment below and follow me~! ♥




Leave me your blog link below, I will check out your blog ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ


 

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Lanelovey said on November 20, 2014 at 1:25 PM  

That looks great! ^-^


Blogger Jing-Jing said on November 20, 2014 at 2:14 PM  

I love Liese! I've only tried the Platinum Beige one but I plan to try more colours :D
It's a shame that you felt like it damaged your hair though ><


Blogger Kim said on November 20, 2014 at 2:36 PM  

hi there thanks for your comment on my blog~~ I've tried liese, like two years ago hmmm... I forgot..haha XD
but after awhile it left my hair dry D: D: idk why. Just recently I tried freshlight (beige) and it doesn't dry my hair out, have you tried freshlight?


Blogger My Nguyen said on November 20, 2014 at 2:54 PM  

The result looks so pretty! It looks like a very natural brown color :)
I would love to dye my hair brown once ^^

http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/


Blogger Mindy said on November 20, 2014 at 4:02 PM  

@Kim Style: OMG I LOVE YOUR BLOG THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG ♥ I saw freshlight dyes in HK as well but i never read any reviews about them so i didn't buy one T_T I regret this now. Liese left my hair really dry as well!! I feel like its 3 times drier than before ;o;


Blogger Unknown said on November 22, 2014 at 6:13 AM  

The colour looks gorgeous! About the damage... well, this could have happened because you dyed all your hair instead of only dyeing your roots. Or it is because you stopped using silicones, which makes the damage that hairdye does more visible. The only way out is to cut off the split ends. :( I know, it's hard.
I stopped dyeing my hair altogether a couple of months back because I got sick of touching up my roots. :)
Elina
Miss Blue Eyes


Blogger Unknown said on November 22, 2014 at 6:46 AM  

The colour looks wonderful on you Mindy! It's a shame about the damage caused by the hair dye.. >.<

http://nokchajjang.blogspot.co.uk/


Blogger Jenny said on November 22, 2014 at 2:24 PM  

I love the color! It looks great!! Hopefully it wasn't the fault of the hair dye >-< I just found your blog and I like it so much!! Do you mind following me on bloglovin and google+? I will follow you back,too!
Just let me know :) Love,Jenny
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger lazypandah said on November 22, 2014 at 10:27 PM  

OOoo~ Thanks for the review and the updates on the colour!
The colour does look great as I'm thinking of dying my hair agains but not sure if i should go to my usual dark chesnut-like brown or go for a more darker red colour~

-Miss Sennnaa
BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on November 23, 2014 at 2:03 AM  

I also buy this liese hair color in raspberry brown.. >_<
I read lot ppl say this product very great.. but how horrible your scalp very itchy after using it >_<
Www.arisablog.com


Blogger Mindy said on November 24, 2014 at 12:45 PM  

@Jing-Jing Law: Yes it is indeed a pity! I absolutely loved the color it gave me but i feel like it fried my hair a little bit and the itching was horrible as well :'-( I'm happy that this dye worked on you though! I think this hair dye is awesome for people who want their hair to get lighter, like with bleaching but I would never be brave enough to try light colours like the ones you used haha


Blogger Mindy said on November 24, 2014 at 12:48 PM  

@Elina Wagner: Well, its not that bad actually! I think i really needed to dye all my hair because the color was alot different than my grown out hair so it would look kindy weird if the top was red and the ends of my hair are blonde lol >-< I'm going to let them grow out a little more till summer and cut them short then hehe ;-; Thanks for your tips though I will remember that when I'm dying my roots next time~!!


Blogger Mindy said on November 24, 2014 at 12:49 PM  

@Mary T.: Omg you're back!! I started wondering if you abandoned your blog haha~ I'm happy you're back!! And thanks for your comment ♥♥


Blogger Mindy said on November 24, 2014 at 12:51 PM  

@Jenny Vi: I really hope so too! I will let you know once I dye it again next summer haha >-< Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I will check out your blog and follow if I like it, I usually dont follow for follow because my dashboard is full of people I don't know then :< I will check it out now though~~ ^-^*~♥


Blogger Mindy said on November 24, 2014 at 12:55 PM  

@Miss Sennnaa: I checked out your blog and I think a milk tea brown would look cute on you! But if you're planning to go for only one of those two colour I would say, try a black hair dye with red undertone! I'm sure it would give you that elegant and georgous image :'-) ♥ Thanks for your comment~!


Blogger Mindy said on November 24, 2014 at 12:56 PM  

@Kuroda Arisa: Hello Arisa ♥♥ Really? Did it damage your hair? >-< I read a lot of people praising this hair dye as well but it seems like it doesnt work as good on my hair as on their hair :< Thanks for always reading, Arisa ♥


Blogger Rain said on November 24, 2014 at 11:34 PM  

you hair won't be even colour unless you dyed darker color , but on a bright side it will made your hair look like highlighted :) sorry have been using blogger for a long time busy with work and studies

hope you're doing good !!

rainxdropz.blogspot.sg


Blogger Charmaine K said on November 27, 2014 at 3:31 AM  

I love the colour of your hair mindy!! hehe I just imagine that you would look super cute if you curled your hair XD
...thats really bad that It damages your hair...did you apply a treatment to your hair? that might help.
xx Charmaine

Charrmyn || Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder Review || Strawberry Inspired Makeup Tutorial


Blogger Jenny said on November 28, 2014 at 3:08 PM  

I love the hair color so much! I should consider dying my hair, too xD But I don't want to damage my hair ^^
Love, Jennyyyy😍
http:itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger Mindy said on November 28, 2014 at 6:01 PM  

@Rain Chan: Yes, I think so too, Rain Chan!! It's only possible to get an even light colored hair when you're going to a professional hair salon ㅠㅠ I haven't been to blogger for a while too, its the first post after over a month lol xD Thanks for reading ♥♥


Blogger Mindy said on November 28, 2014 at 6:04 PM  

@ Charmaine K.: Hahah thanks alot Charmaine!! ♥ I sometimes curl them but I'm too lazy these days xD I already use conditioner and hair masks but its still damaged but its okay because I was planning to cut them short next summer anyways :D Thanks ♥


Blogger Mindy said on November 28, 2014 at 6:07 PM  

@Jenny Vi: You should give it a try!! I bet brown hair would look good on you ;u; ♥ I think as long as you dont bleach it too much it will be OK haha :D Thanks for visiting, Jenny !! ♥


Blogger vicky ✿ said on November 29, 2014 at 12:49 PM  

wow the color looks amazing!! I've always wanted to dye my hair but I have a sensitive scalp so it may be difficult ㅠㅠ

http://astaeroid.blogspot.com/


Blogger Kim said on November 30, 2014 at 1:33 AM  

hii thanks for your recent comment. I use Canon EOS 60D for the camera and adobe photoshop CS for editing. Sometimes, if I really need too, I'll edit the color balance so as it looks 'normal' haha.. but mostly I'll just play with the curves or levels (brightness contrass and stuff). hope you could find it informative :)


Blogger Unknown said on November 30, 2014 at 9:41 PM  

I love the color! *u* I usually use Palty hair dye whenever I dye my hair but the color is gorgeous! The Palty hair dye makes my hair dry and damaged, too but I think that will happen with most hair dyes because of the harsh chemicals :o Thank you for sharing this!
~Kiyomi <3
kokorosasa.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy said on December 1, 2014 at 12:28 PM  

@vicky: Thanks alot!! You shouldn't use this hair dye then! This hair dye itches more than usual hair dyes imo :/ Try one from another brand and try not to put too much hair dye on your scalp :-)


Blogger Mindy said on December 1, 2014 at 12:29 PM  

@Kim Style: No problem! I really enjoy reading your blog ♥ :'-) Thanks for your email~


Blogger Mindy said on December 1, 2014 at 12:30 PM  

@Kiyomi Hayano: I honestly think this hair dye is worse than most hair dyes I have tried :-( Thanks for your comment though~♥


Blogger Jenny said on December 4, 2014 at 10:25 AM  

I don't know how to stay in touch with you >< You are such a nice person!! ♪
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger ice said on May 11, 2016 at 3:35 AM  

I used the same brand.. It's been a week now but my hair still stinks =.=

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡