ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  ♥ Love package from Emily Marysia ♥
_

 


Hello ! Today I'm super excited to write about the package exchange I did with Emily!!♥
A few months ago Emily and me decided to do a package exchange because she is the only blogger friend I have that lives near my place (which is quite sad ㅠㅠ).
We decided to send each other all kind of stuff we like or think would be good for it, not only beauty products. I was flying to Hong Kong so I decided to send Emily asian cosmetic products because we both really love Korean stuff and don't have the chance to just go to a local store and buy them there ㅠㅠ

Please check out her blog here! She's a blogger in the UK~ Emily's blog is mainly about Fashion and Makeup. It is one of the few blogs I follow which blog about fashion, so you should definitely check it out! Especially if you like Kpop Idol's airport fashion or Stylenanda~! She has some nice inpiration on her blog >.< ♥

The package didn't took a long time to arrive to me and shipping wasn't that expensive for both of us because we live so close to each other and it was so nice *-* But when it arrived I had my short moment lol



The package from Emily looks really lovely and I love the pink paper she put into the package! It looks really cute and girly >.< ♥

Here's everything that was inside:



This letter was the first thing I saw when I opened the package. The paper and envelope she used is really cute. One thing I noticed is that she wrote my name on 'from' eventhough it's from her lol~ That's so cute haha









I was really, really REALLY excited when I saw that she sent me this palette because I told her on Kakaotalk that I really wanted to try it out but couldn't find it in any local store here and would have to order it online. She suggested to send me this palette for our package exchange and I was more than happy about it~^^


I still can't believe that she got me this Benefit set because it is SO expensive here and I was worried that she had to spend too much money on this >.< ! I always wanted to try out Benefit products because they're really hyped on blogger, especially by Fifi~ She's always mentioning and using them but I found them too expensive to try out lol. Thank you alot for this, can't wait to try them out, especially High Beam! Btw, the mascara is really good in this set, you guys should give it a try too~~

I never tried any Bourjois product but I like the color this blusher has. It's such a lovely and natural color to wear everyday~♥ It does give you indeed a 'healthy look' haha

These text markers were one of my favorite products in this package, they're just too cute and I really regret not buying cute stationary when I was in Hong Kong so this was such a nice surprise *-* ♥



The turtle push pins and this hair tie is just adorable! The hair tie has these cute rabbit ears qwq Unfortunately, I do not have a corkboard to put the turtle pins on but I will just stare at them lol ♥

 I never heard of the brand but I can't wait to try out this cucumber sheet mask to relax abit after a stressful school day~* The guys on the packaging are really handsome too LOL I wonder if they're singer or actors

The scent of this hand cream is reaaally strong but it's a nice smell, not cutesy but more mature and abit sexy in my opinion xD


Never heard of this brand but the packaging is soo pretty and looks cool!! There aren't any colorful packagings for sweets or gum like this here, only really simple and boring ones...They have orange flavor and taste really good ♥♥ While opening I accidently teared the whole box apart though ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ( I really wanted to keep this box noo..)

I never tried out this candy floss stick with the dip, ever! I don't have an idea how to eat this because there are 3 dips but only 1 candy stick? ;-;

Oh! And the candy roll above is the cutest thing ever !!! At first I thought it would be any normal candy roll but it is not!! There are cute little texts on each candy >.< ♥♥ Omg, I was like 'why are candies and sweets there so colorful and lovely while everything here is boring and not cute at all ㅠㅠ'. These are totally the down sides of living in Germany OTL.


Here's a photo of the super adorable candies in this candy roll ♥♥

They're seriously too cute to eat. I only ate one so far because I feel like it would be a waste to eat them >.<


THANK YOU ALOT FOR SENDING ME THIS PACKAGE !!! ♥♥♥
I love everything you put into it without any exceptions!! ^-^*~ I hope you liked my package just as much as I loved yours! You're really one of the cutest and kindest bloggers I have met. Thank you for putting so much effort into this package ♥ I'm really grateful and appreciate it, Emily~! 

Please visit Emily's blog here and follow her ♥ Thanks

You can read her post about the packet I sent her here~~



Thanks for reading this post everyone! ♥
This is one of the few posts on my blog which are not reviews in any kind lol

Have a nice day~!





Labels: , , ,


Blogger Bijou-Heart said on September 7, 2014 at 6:22 PM  

Awww everything looks so cute! Especially the turtle :D

Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥


Blogger Marika said on September 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM  

Omg, everything is so cute!! :)

♡ http://marikawaix.blogspot.com ♡


Blogger Indira Wulandari said on September 7, 2014 at 6:41 PM  

I never try that MUA Eyeshadow Palette before, I must buy it online and I'm too lazy to wait for PreOrder time (´∀`*)


Indira
http://indiranyan.blogspot.com


Blogger lou said on September 7, 2014 at 10:00 PM  

Wow lucky you! Such super cute things you have there! Especially the highlighters. And the food looks so yummy :)

Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog, always returning the support!

www.thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on September 7, 2014 at 10:30 PM  

Turtle push pins? Oh my goodness, to cute I can't even handle it. And all the makeup looks gorgeous! Great post!

ittybittybunny4.blogspot.com


Blogger Fifi ♥ said on September 8, 2014 at 2:59 AM  

Looks like you guys had such a great time exchanging gifts for each other ^_^~
And awww I feel so honored to be mentioned on your blog hehe!! Even though I haven't tried any of the Benefit products that you received, I hope you enjoy them ^O^!!
The turtle push pins look so adorable and the lollies look yummy~~
Hehe thanks for sharing Mindy!!

xx
Beautifyinglifee


Blogger MITCH said on September 8, 2014 at 3:15 AM  

Love the package that you receive. There are lots of cute stuffs, like the panda& turtle pins and the hair tie ^^ I love how she includes candies in the package as well. Such a thoughtful gift :)

xx
http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on September 8, 2014 at 5:34 AM  

Exchanging gifts like that seems so much fun! I wish I had blogger friends to do that, too! The MUA palettes make ma really curious whenever I see them on any blog. They're such a bargain!
Elina | Miss Blue Eyes


Blogger Elizabeth Seal said on September 8, 2014 at 8:10 AM  

So pretty - love the turtles and sweets so much! Love your blog, new follower :D x

seals-owls-foxes.blogspot.co.uk


Blogger Only Yesterday Blog said on September 8, 2014 at 8:54 AM  

aww this is so sweet exchanging packages with friend. Anyway, she got you cute and nice stuff. Love the mask because i love face mask!

Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com


Blogger Meishenme said on September 8, 2014 at 9:23 AM  

you're so lucky ! Looks so good :))
meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com


Blogger SprinklesofStyle said on September 8, 2014 at 10:04 AM  

Aww everything looks so pretty and beautiful! Love the products! :)

Layla xx

www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk


Blogger Emi ♡ 恵美 said on September 8, 2014 at 12:33 PM  

Awwww all so adorable!!!!!

恵美より ♥
www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp


Blogger Unknown said on September 8, 2014 at 1:42 PM  

So cute! I have heard amazing things about bourjois!

xx Cara
www.carascliche.com


Blogger Unknown said on September 8, 2014 at 4:08 PM  

Wow such adorable gets! The MUA palettes are great, i own a bunch of them ^-^ have fun with your new items!

♥ Little Owl Diary


Blogger Anna and Klaudia said on September 8, 2014 at 4:27 PM  

cute items!! <3

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/


Blogger Miharu Julie said on September 9, 2014 at 3:36 PM  

all item looks so cute

would you like to follow each other?
i'll follow back

www.miharujulie.com


Blogger Tina said on September 11, 2014 at 1:00 AM  

That's so cute that you guys exchange packages! The panda markers and turtle push pins are adorable!

Tina
www.justatinabit.com


Blogger Kurumi said on September 12, 2014 at 5:21 AM  

So cute!:з

New post
My blog ☆ follow


Blogger Sakuranko said on September 12, 2014 at 7:25 PM  

Oh very cute and lovelies items sweetie~
xx

www.sakuranko.com


Blogger JanuaryChokko said on September 20, 2014 at 12:41 AM  

The turtles are so cute! Lovely post~

http://januarychokko.blogspot.ca/


Blogger Unknown said on September 26, 2014 at 5:25 PM  

Everything was so cute and I just love the pictures you took xx
Is that 2AM on the face mask sheet? love them.

honnetatemae.blogspot.com


Blogger Jenny said on November 24, 2014 at 2:15 PM  

We should definitely do a package exchange,too!! It would be amazing!!
Love,Jenny
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger Mindy said on November 24, 2014 at 2:42 PM  

@Jenny Vi: Omg yes we should definitely do this too! I would love to do this with you but beauty stuff is really lame in my country :<

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡