ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Tutorial: SNSD소녀시대 Mr.Mr. Sooyoung수영 Make up Collaboration ★
_
 Helloo everyone~
So it's been a while and I couldn't blog for a while because I was really busy with school exams but now I'm back with a SNSD소녀시대 'Mr.Mr.' Make up Collaboration with 8 other lovely bloggers! Charmaine was kind enough to invite me to join her make up collaboration, THANK YOU SO MUCH CHARMAINE! 


Here's the list with who did which SNSD member
Taeyeon- Charmaine (Host)
Jessica- Mary
Sooyoung- Mindy (me lol)
Hyoyeon- Misa
Yuri- Aimee
Sunny- Yomi
Yoona- Bella
Seohyun- Gin
Tiffany- Fifi
I will post their finished looks at the end of this post so you can take a look at their awesome work too!



Photos of Sooyoung's make up in Mr.Mr.




SNSD소녀시대 new comeback song 'Mr.Mr.' is such a catchy song. Honestly, I never listened to this song before and I'm not a super big SNSD소녀시대 fan either so I even had to google to know what the make up kinda looks like lol. The make up is really sexy with bold lipstick colors and smokey eye make up. Actually, it's not my favorite type of make up but it was interesting and fun to do this make up and to make this tutorial haha. I choose to do the make up of Sooyoung수영 because I liked her make up and hairstyle the best in the whole MV~ But enough blabbering ..

Here's the tutorial for Sooyoung's Mr.Mr. Make up~

I don't know why this one turned out so small T^T


Products used
Holika Holika BB Cream clearing
Laneige water-base CC cream #peach pink
Coastal Scents 88 color palette
Kiko long lasting eyeshadow #capuccino brown
Landbis black eyeliner
Panda liquid eyeliner
Artdeco Magic color eyeliner
BOB professional 5 color make up palette
Etude House Auto pencil AD #grey-brown
Born Pretty Store natural eyelashes #001
Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper #Mahagony
Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick
Tony Moly Liptint #cherry pink
Maybelline Mascara waterproof
Volume de Chanel mascara #black

Thank you Fifi for photoshopping everyone into the original SNSD Mr.Mr. MV background! 
I actually feel so embarassed to post these photos especially the body shot *runs away in shame*. I'm not confident in posting body shots yet because well,, I suck at taking body shots OTL. Actually, I cheated a bit at the body shot and didn't do the make up proberly because I had top redo make up for the body shot and was too lazy to do it neat and clean lol. I also noticed that my top really needs to get ironed lol. Anways, I hope this tutorial was helpful and it inspired you to recreate this look too~!

Here are the other SNSD 'Mr.Mr.' member looks
I will post the link to their blog too~

Charmaine as Taeyeon http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/





Misa as Hyoyeon http://misaraisu.com/             Mary as Jessica http://nokchajjang.blogspot.com/



The finished looks of the other bloggers look so awesome! Please check out their blogs because they're all really good beauty bloggers with many helpful make up tutorials and make up reviews! I had a lot of fun doing this make up collaboration with you guys and I hope we can do this someday again! Thaks for inviting me~


Thanks for reading this make up tutorial and leave a comment below ~^^ 
I will be happy to read all your comments and don't forget to follow me lol





Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Unknown said on March 29, 2014 at 3:37 PM  

I don't like SNSD but your makeup is gorgeous! You all look so lovely ;;

♥ Little Owl Diary


Blogger Joyce said on March 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM  

Hi Mindy~~~your eye make up is pretty especially the eyelashes!
www.intoface.net


Blogger Charmaine K said on March 29, 2014 at 8:47 PM  

thank you so much for joining me Mindy!! (ღ ˘ ⌣ ˘ ღ) ♥♥♥
*whispers* I didn't know how to properly use bb n cc cream together until I saw this tutorial ԅ(≖っ≖ԅ)✿lol
Love your makeup anyways XD
xox Charmaine

charrmyn.blogspot.com || SNSD Taeyeon Mr.Mr. Makeup Tutorial [Click!~]


Anonymous Anonymous said on March 30, 2014 at 2:14 AM  

i hope i can do this kind of collaboration in the future bc this looks so fun ;_; you take your photos so nice and clear!! the eye makeup is so simple and easy to follow /slaps eyeshadow onto eyes to try out your tutorial

side comment: your eyebrows looks so nice heheheheheheh

http://qorea.blogspot.com


Blogger Fifi ♥ said on March 30, 2014 at 5:23 AM  

Mindyy!! You look sooo gorgeous, I love the way you did your tutorial, it really reminds me of Pony's Beauty Diary hehe so professional!
And don't worry, you look amazing in full body shots, seriously you look really similar to Sooyoung in the picture, so lucky >_<;; I'm so glad you're blogging again, I've missed reading your blog so much!!!!

xx
Beautifyinglifee


Blogger Rain said on March 31, 2014 at 1:04 PM  

this is cute! wow i missed alot of post because i rarely blog nowdays , busy with work and lesson :)

rainxdropz.blogspot.sg


Blogger Unknown said on April 2, 2014 at 7:32 AM  

You are so cute haha ♡ And your eyes are perfect! I like the shape of them.

http://littlegrimoire.com/blog


Blogger Unknown said on April 2, 2014 at 11:50 PM  

Wow! You look stunning! Love your hair too ♥

xx Lina


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2014 at 9:32 AM  

Thank you so much ^-^* ~


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2014 at 9:32 AM  

Hi Joyce! Thank you so much for you nice comment ^w^


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2014 at 9:33 AM  

haha I'm happy that this tutorial was helpful for you then :D I really love your make up look too and I'm happy we could do this collaboration thanks for inviting me, Charmaine! I we will be able to post the other collaboration soon too xD


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2014 at 9:38 AM  

omg we should do a collaboration together then too :3 I would love to do one with you too!! You flatter me so much haha. I hope this tutorial was helpful and I'm happy that you're trying it out too haha xD


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2014 at 9:47 AM  

THANK YOU SO MUCH FIFI !
You look awesome too, I love that your finished look is good for daily wear too ;^; It was fun doing this collaboration with you :3


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2014 at 9:53 AM  

Thank you for still finding the time to comment and visit my blog, Rain Chan ^w^


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM  

Thanks for your cute comment <3


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM  

Thank you so much, Lyn! I hope you will get your packet soon ^w^


Blogger Unknown said on April 10, 2014 at 10:50 PM  

Hi, Mindy! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :) I love this collab that you all did-- the finished look is so beautiful and I love the Photoshop LOL. You are too much and I always love reading your posts, dear!

Cindy


Blogger Mindy said on April 13, 2014 at 4:54 PM  

I love the photoshop too LOL. Fifi did such a good job I'm soo impressed haha xD I think your posts are really good too, I enjoy reading them ^w^ Keep blogging! Thanks for visiting my blog, Cindy~


Blogger NINI said on June 1, 2014 at 4:47 AM  

lovely tutorial! the photoshop made me laugh haha great job!

PIXELS ON YOUR SCREEN


Blogger Mindy said on August 27, 2014 at 3:06 PM  

@Nini: Haha the photoshop made me laugh a bit too xD It looks abit.. funny! But I'm really grateful that Fifi made the effort to photoshop us into the SNSD backgrounds :D

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡