ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Tony Tint Review ♥
_
Photosource: Prettyandcute.com
Todays review is about the Tony Moly CatChuWink Tony Tint from gentlershop for $6.89.
Goo Hye Sun or Geum Jan Di in Flower over Boys wore this lovely lip tint and made it really famous. Many Ulzzangs wear this Lip Tint too~
Also, my role model Berry Tsukasa bought this lip tint and it looked so adorable on her that's the main reason why I really wanted to have this Lip Tint *^~^ 
I bought it in Cherry Pink but it's also available in #2Red and #3Orange ChaCha. You can get it online or in any drugstore which sells asian cosmetics




Photos of the product front+back
The packaging is super cute!♡ 
It made me wanna have this Lip Tint even more~ I fangirled for a moment when my package arrived and I saw the super adorable packaging ; u ;I think Tony Moly and Etude House always make the cutest packagings. I want to buy them all ♡ XD 

Super adorable cat ♥ LOL


Photos of the application tip
What I really like about this lip tint is that the staying power is REALLY good!! You can eat and drink as much as you want and it won't fade away (゚ヮ゚)~ *+*+ 
but you have to hurry when blending it in your lips because it dries really fast! I really like using it for gradiation lips ♡ But it doesn't look good on chaped lips so you have to exfoliant and moisturize your lips a night before or just moisturize them really good before application.

Here's the color of this lip tint on my arm. I wipped the right stroke after 15 sec with a tissue away. 
The consistence is watery.
And about the scent, it has a nice cherry scent while applying it but it tastes really bitter if you accidently drink it~ ( But I'm not assuming you will drink it lol)


I think I will get the Award for the worst Gradation lips ever ♥ 


This photo was taken when I was in a hurry so BARE WITH ME .


Color:The color is super pretty if you haven't noticed yet! It's perfect for the innocent ulzzang gradiation lips!  

Staying power: The staying power is awesome! You can drink and eat as much as you want but it will stay there all day long ♡ The pigmentation is also really good~

Price: It's only $7 for a really nice lip tint. I think this bottle will last at least half a years! I really like how affordable it is for it's super nice quality!



Overall Rating

I will give it a perfect score because I love this lip tint SO much!!!♡ It's inexpensive, pigmented, long lasting and the color is really pretty ; u ; The only thing I didn't like is that it can be drying but you can apply lipbalm and everything is okay~
I would definitely recommend it to all Ulzzang inspired girls out there and to everyone who's just looking for a nice liptint~ It's definitely worth it for it's price and I'm convinced by this product by 200% ♡ 
GO GRAB THIS HEAVENS SEND NOW LOL 


Thanks for reading my review~! ♡
Please leave a comment below and follow me! ♡




Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Blogger Unknown said on April 25, 2013 at 2:29 AM  

Love the color and the packaging.

New follower :3


Blogger Mindy said on April 25, 2013 at 1:08 PM  

Ikr ! It's so cute <3 *Q*


Blogger Unknown said on April 29, 2013 at 4:02 PM  

So cute!! I love Tony Moly, he always has such sweet releases :)

Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? X

http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/


Blogger Sarah said on April 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM  

How adorable > u < I really do love cats!! They're my favorite animal <3

I nominated you for the Liebser award by the way. Please check out this post for more information!!: http://tokki-autumn.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-liebster-award.html?showComment=1367284089899#c5220373357506084181


Blogger Mindy said on April 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM  

awww <3 Thanks


Blogger Lucie P said on May 1, 2013 at 9:15 AM  

I have the old version of Red one and just yesterday I bought the new Chu~ pink one ^__^ I think it's the best liptint ever ^_^


Blogger Junjun said on May 8, 2013 at 6:59 PM  

This is so adorable! *A*
I've been wanting to buy this for a while now. xD Maybe when I see it around next time? >u<
Thanks for the review! :'D


Blogger g lockwood said on May 15, 2013 at 1:17 PM  

Wow.. looks cute in your lips.
i'm already buy this product by online.
Hope it'll be delivered as soon as possible.

visit my blog
gitalockwood.blogspot.com


Blogger kittiewhite said on June 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM  

I love the tonymoly tints, I think they look lovely and have a lot of staying power - plus I love cats so an even bigger bonus!
Great tutorial. really cute blog too, following you :)

http://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/


Blogger Mindy said on July 6, 2013 at 7:38 PM  

I really like this liptint too ♥ The package is so cute and the color is really nice too :3


Blogger Mindy said on July 6, 2013 at 7:38 PM  

you should definitely buy it! it's a really nice liptint for the price ^~^* ♥


Blogger Mindy said on July 6, 2013 at 7:39 PM  

Thanks for reading my review! ^~^*


Blogger Mindy said on July 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM  

Thanks! I will get sure too check out your blog too~ ♥ I love the package too it's super cute :)
Thank you for following me and visiting my blog ♥


Blogger Mindy said on July 29, 2013 at 4:55 PM  

Ikr! I love the package too~! It's so adorable!
I will check out your blog and tell you then :3


Blogger Dwi Maharani said on March 14, 2014 at 12:46 AM  

it has a cute packaging >.<
cute blog anyway :*
following you ~

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡