ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Circle Lens Review: G&G Max Pure Pink ❤
_
Today I will be reviewing the Max Pure Pink circle lenses I bought from pinkyparadiseI really wanted to try a pair of pink lenses which look natural and not too bold and vibrant so I could wear them in public without everyone staring at me like I'm a creep. I heard the G&G Max Pure Pink lenses are the most natural pink lenses on the market so I really wanted to try them out~!

They arrived in 13 working days after I ordered them in this package. I was super excited because these are my first pink lenses. 

When I opened the package, the first thing I saw was this cute animal lens case they gave me (I think it's supposed to be fishes lol). The lenses were packed very well in this red styrofoam. I could threw them on the ground and they still wouldn't break. *but that doesn't mean you should throw them on the ground to see if they break lol* I even had to use a scissor to get the styrofoam away.

One problem I got was that 1 lens was defected when it arrived and I had to contact Pinkyparadise. They were really nice and replied to my messages within 24 hours. All I had to do was send them a few pictures of the defect lens. They send me an replacement without me having to pay for the shippng or anything else. I was really glad to hear that. The service from Pinkyparadise is really good!

When the replacement finally arrived I opened the bottle and let my lenses soak for 6 hours before I put them on. You need to let them soak because the solution in the bottle (Storage Solution) is harmful for your eyes. If you take your lenses out and put them directly onto your eyes they will start to burn and your eyes will get irritated. Soaking the lenses will wash away the storage solution.

Contents: Soft Contact Lens (62% Polyhema, 38% Water)  Stored in Saline Solution

G&G Max Pure Pink pattern 

G&G Max Pure Pink~worn. Photo's taken under natural window lighting+daylight


Design/Pattern: The design is really natural and subtle. It's pink with a black limbal ring. If you like bold and vibrant patterns which are really visible this isn't for you. I think it looks really natural and isn't as vibrant as other pink lenses do. It's nothing special though.

Color: I really LOVE the color. I mean, come on it's pink! It's not that vibrant pink. more like a really subtle one. It looks a bit lilac close up but from afar it looks brown-pinkish on dark brown eyes. People won't notice you're wearing pink lenses from afar. But honestly, I think they are'nt for everday wear or for school. 

Comfort: These lenses are really comfortable. I didn't feel them after a while in my eyes anymore. But I had to use eye drops after about 4 hours because my eyes felt a bit tired and dry. But most of my lenses will make my eyes tired after 4 hours.

Enlargement: They do enlarge alot! My eyes are a lot bigger when wearing them. The thick black ring makes them seem even bigger but it's more like natural enlargement. Nothing too dramatic in my opinion.

Overall

I really love these lenses! They're really natural and comfortable. I think I would even repurchase them if I need pink lenses again. I would recommend them to everyone who's looking for a nice pair of natural and cute pink lenses. My favorite pink lenses so far  haha ^-^*




And here's a selca with the Max Pure Pink being worn:



You can buy these lenses here on PinkyParadise


Thank you for reading my review ! 

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Kim said on March 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM  

the pink is so subtle! I love it~


Blogger ゆずる said on April 22, 2013 at 11:12 PM  

These lenses look really gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and nice blog, I've followed! : )


Blogger Mindy said on April 23, 2013 at 3:26 PM  

Thank you *^~^


Blogger Mindy said on April 23, 2013 at 3:27 PM  

yup ikr ! It's really cute <3


Blogger Unknown said on May 10, 2013 at 9:45 PM  

It's really cute I always wanted pink lenses but haven't tried any ^^ it looks really good on you :3


Blogger Mindy said on July 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM  

Thanks :3 You should try them out someday, Misa :D


Blogger Unknown said on July 31, 2013 at 3:16 AM  

I have this lens too >,< the color looks like brown on my eyes than pink ,, LOL


Blogger Mindy said on August 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM  

Haha same here too >u> but only from far away they do look brown~! Close-up you can definitely see they're pink :3
Thanks for reading my review! <3

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡